- Powerful 4-cycle 357cc engine delivers reliable power and performance
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds for easy control and maneuvering in various conditions
- Rugged X-Trac 16 in. tires and all-wheel drive traverse snow and terrain with ease
- Touch 'N Turn power steering offers improved control and maneuverability
- Heated hand grips for added comfort during extended operation
The Polar Blast 3310 two-stage snow thrower from Troy-Bilt features a rugged 357cc OHV 4-Cycle engine for maximum power, 33 in. clearing with for heavy-duty snow clearing and 190 degree chute rotation. With heated handles, reversible skid shows and an in-dash headlight for added safety and convenience, the Polar Blast 3310 features everything you need to keep your driveway and paths clear of snow.
- All-wheel drive
- 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- 33" clearing width
- 22" intake height
- Crank chute / remote pitch control
- Heavy-duty 16" serrated steel auger and impeller
- Deluxe adjustable and reversible skid shoes
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac snow tires
- 2-year limited warranty
- Engine: Troy-Bilt
- Displacement: 357cc* OHV
- Starting System: Electric / Recoil
- Clearing Width: 33 in.
- Intake Height: 22 in.
- Auger Diameter: 16 in.
- Impeller Diameter: 16 in.
- Chute Control: Remote crank / Remote pitch
- Chute/Rotation: Polymer / 190 degrees
- Chute Clearing Device: Standard clearing device
- Drive System: All-wheel drive
- Speeds: 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Power Steering: Touch 'n Turn power steering
- Operator Controls: Just One Hand
- Handle Grips: Heated grips
- Fuel Capacity: 5 qt.
- Oil Fill: Extended
- Headlights: In-dash headlight
- Tires: 16 in. x 6.5 in. X-TracÄ
- Skid Shoes: Deluxe reversible
- Shipping Weight: 400 lb.
- Warranty: 2-year limited