- 24 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Troy-Bilt certified 208 cc OHV engine
- Push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Crank chute control with 180 rotation allows you to adjust the direction of snow discharge, so its thrown where you want it
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
When winter brings heavy snow, you need to be ready with a machine that can handle it all. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2410 two-stage snow blower can handle up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button. Handle the Storm easily with enhanced traction from X-Trac tires and a self-propelled all-wheel drive for greater control and versatility in winter conditions. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2410, winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
- Top Rated by a Leading Publication
- 13 in. x 4 in. X-trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and the snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.