- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Forged steel crankshaft in Troy-Bilt engine makes it stronger and more durable
- 7-speed transmission has dash panel control that is easy to see and adjust
- 42-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut
- Step-Thru frame design provides easier on and off access by providing more leg room
A powerful and easy-to-use riding mower, the Bronco 42X features a rugged and reliable Troy-Bilt engine with AutoChoke that has been tested for consistent starting in all weather conditions. Operating this rider is as easy as driving a car with AutoDrive transmission. The foot pedal control provides smooth adjustment of speed and direction. The Bronco 42 is designed to provide easy on and off accessibility with a Step-Thru frame design and quick adjustments of cutting height with the fender mounted 5 position lever. Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit and tow behind accessories such as aerators, dump carts and sprayers. You can depend on Troy-Bilt lawn tractors to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.