The TB130 XP push mower is powered by an easy starting 163cc* Briggs & Stratton engine and equipped with 11" rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 3-in-1 discharge capability.
- Troy-Bilt Check, Don't Change engine eliminates the need to change oil by simply checking before each use and topping off as needed
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.