- Powered by a 159cc OHV engine
- This push lawn mower is perfect for mowing small to medium sized yards
- Offers a very lightweight design with a 21-inch steel deck
- Dual-lever height adjustment for user comfort and side mulch capability
- Designed with 7x8-inch wheels that offer control while mowing
The Troy-Bilt TB105 push mower features a dependable 140cc Troy-Bilt engine with Autochoke for easy starting. The 11 in. high rear wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. The TB105 push mower comes with both side discharge chute and mulch kit for disposing of grass clippings. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
- Troy-Bilt OHV engine with Autochoke makes starting simple and easy
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Side discharge chute comes with handy, built-in clip to attach to handle when not in use
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.