- Briggs and Stratton engine with Prime N Pull E-Z starting system for reliable, easy starting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
The Troy-Bilt TB100 walk-behind lawn mower features a dependable Prime 'N Pull
140cc Briggs and Stratton engine for easy starting. The 11 in. high rear
wheels provide improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough
spots in the lawn. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to
quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake
guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut
every time. The TB100 push lawn mower comes with both side discharge chute and
mulch kit for disposing of grass clippings. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to
keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.