- Powered by a 159cc OHV engine equipped with a push-button electric start for operator ease
- A durable 21-inch steel deck with dual lever height adjustment to six unique cutting settings ranging 1.25-3.75 inches
- Equipped with single-lever, variable speed drive control with four top speed settings for individualized comfort and control
- The innovative 21-inch TriAction cutting system gives you a clean, even cut every time
- Comes with an adjustable loop handle for easy operation
Troy-Bilt can help you comfortably accomplish your lawn mowing jobs this season. The TB270ES self-propelled lawnmower is powered by 159cc OHV engine with push-button electric start for the easiest and most convenient start-up available. Troy-Bilt's TB270ES lawn mower is equipped with a 21-inch TriAction complete cutting system: a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch, and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping or patches in your lawn - TriAction guarantees a clean and even cut in just one pass. Easily raise and lower cutting height with the single-lever height adjuster with variable speed drive control with four top speed settings for individualized comfort and control, which allows for 6 different cutting lengths, ranging from 1.25 - 3.75 inches. The 1-quart fuel tank and 1.9 standard bushel capacity grass bag means it's unlikely you'll have to waste time filling up or emptying the TB70ES mid-mow. With the 3-in-1 capability to side discharge, mulch, or bag, this lawn mower gives you added versatility to handle any yard. This self-propelled mower is equipped wtih durable 8-inch front and 8-inch rear wheels. The TB270ES self-propelled lawnmower from Troy-Bilt is backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.