- Product Overview
- 24 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Troy-Bilt certified 208 cc OHV engine
- Push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- Crank chute control with 180 rotation allows you to adjust the direction of snow discharge, so its thrown where you want it
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
When winter brings heavy snow, you need to be ready with a machine that can handle it all. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2410 two-stage snow blower can handle up to 12-inches of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button. Handle the Storm easily with enhanced traction from X-Trac tires and a self-propelled all-wheel drive for greater control and versatility in winter conditions. With the Troy-Bilt Storm 2410, winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
- Top Rated by a Leading Publication
- 13 in. x 4 in. X-trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- 2-year limited warranty
- Snow cab offers additional safety against harsh weather and the snow thrower cover protects your equipment when not in use (each sold separately)
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen snow and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Ships by truck from our North Carolina facility with liftgate residential delivery included in the price. East coast delivery is 4-7 days Central delivery is 5-9 days and West is 7-14 days. We are currently experiencing some delays due to high network volume.