- Newly designed heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, tubular frame is built for added strength and durability in the yard
- 679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable
- Ride in more comfort with reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Dual hydrostatic transmission with lap bar controls delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability with a maximum forward speed of 7 MPH and 2.5 MPH in reverse
- 42-in twin blade cutting deck features 9 cutting height adjustments between 1.25-3.75 inches high
The Mustang Z42 features a newly designed heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, tubular frame built for added strength and durability in the yard. The 679cc Troy-Bilt twin cylinder engine provides plenty of power to mow larger lots or for extended periods of time. This residential-use zero-turn rider is ideal for larger, flat to slightly hilly yards and is designed to reduce mowing time by turning on a dime with the dual hydrostatic transmission and lap bar steering controls. Reduce lawn turfing with the added support of 2 deck wheels and make clean up easier with the integrated deck wash adaptor. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.