- VAPOR SEAL TAPE: 2. 0 mil aluminum foil backing (4. 0 mil total thickness) with a strong, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive is ideal as a vapor seal tape for duct closure.
- HOT AND COLD TEMPERATURES: Combination of a foil backing and acrylic adhesive gives this tape a superb operational temperature range of -40F-300F (-40C-149C).
- LONG LASTING: The foil backing serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust and many chemicals - making it strong, durable and long-lasting.
- APPLICATIONS: Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC), duct closure, vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board, rigid fiber glass duct board, flexible air ducts and air connectors.
- Listed for both UL181A-P and UL181B-FX
When sealing ducts and other surfaces for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC), it's essential to have a strong, long-lasting foil tape that can stand up well to hot and cold temperatures. The 3M Foil
Tape 3340 has the combination of 2.0 mil aluminum foil backing and strong, pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that gives our tape a superb operation temperature range of -40F (-40C) to 300F (149C) making it ideal for sealing rigid fiberglass duct boards and flexible air duct systems. The foil backing also serves as an excellent barrier against moisture, dust and many chemicals — making it strong, durable and long-lasting. The very low moisture
vapor transmission rate makes the tape a good sealant and the acrylic adhesive supplies superior temperature and UV resistance to give you a strong, lasting and reliable bond. It also has an easy releasing poly coated kraft paper liner
to protect the adhesive and keep the tape ready for use. 3340 tape meets requirements for UL 181 A-P and UL 181 B-FX Listings as a measure ofreliability and quality standards. 3M Foil Tape 3340 is used in a variety of applications including heating ventilation air conditioning (HVAC), duct closure, vapor seal on reinforced fiberglass duct board, rigid fiber glass duct board, and flexible air ducts and air connectors across a number of industries, including: transportation, specialty vehicle, metalworking, construction, automotive, military and government, general industrial, MRO, electronics and aerospace.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.