- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 305cc OHV 1450 Series engine with 4 forward, 1 neutral and 2 reverse speeds
- Equipped with forward-rotating Bolo Tines for premium garden soil preparation
- Offers a 20-inch tilling width and a 12-inch tine diameter
- Equipped with electric start technology for a hassle-free start
- Operates with Just One Hand Operation so you can walk on solid ground, not your freshly tilled soil
The Big Red is the flagship of the Troy-Bilt fleet of rototillers and is fully equipped for the heaviest-duty jobs in gardens over 2,500 square feet. The Troy-Bilt Big Red Tiller is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 306cc 1450 Series engine to make sure you can tackle every outdoor chore. The 20-inch tilling width and 12-inch tine diameter can till soils up to a 7-inch depth. Equipped with Just One Hand Operation allows the user to walk to the side of the Tiller while operating to not ruin the newly tilled soil. Designed with electric start for easy starting to get right to work. The cast-iron encased bronze gear drive transmission is used to ensure long-lasting operation. The 16-inch AG Tires are incorporated for added durability to power through thick soil. Perfect for soil preparation and groundbreaking, the Big Red Tiller has the power and durability to tackle all of your garden challenges. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on transmission and a 2-year limited warranty on the Tiller.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.