- Detection: The Bosch GMS120 Digital Wall Scanner features multi-mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring
- Performance: Features the latest 3 sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4 3/4 inches deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3 1/8 inches for copper and up to 1 1/2 inches for wood studs; The accuracy of the product is 0.0625
- Self calibrating: Includes 3 selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring; The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection
- Display: Features an illuminated graphical LCD display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more; The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range
- Center Finder: This wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button
The BOSCH line of countersinks are great for deburring and chamfering openings to pre-drilled holes. Great for electrical, plumbing and HVAC contractors. BOSCH countersinks cut varied materials cleanly and accurately. With standard high-speed steel and super hard titanium-coated bits, these countersinks perform great in even the toughest materials. Bosch’s GMS120 digital multi-scanner provides detection of multiple materials, including wood, metal, and live wiring. Because of its versatility and consistent performance, it’s an ideal tool for construction, electricians, contractors, carpenters, masons, plumbers, and others who need reliable detection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.