- EASY TO USE: The cross laser level Einhell TC-LL 2 makes it easy to project a laser cross and individual laser lines onto walls, floors, ceilings or workpieces. The cross laser level helps align tiles, borders or wallpaper and pictures and objects with absolute precision.
- LED WARNING: Integrated self-leveling function with LED alerts the user when the angle deviates more the four degrees.
- TRIPOD COMPATIBLE: Includes 1/4" threading for easy attachment to most tripods
- ACCESSORIES: Accessories include a universal clamp for comfortable and flexible work and cloth storage bag.
- POWERED BY: 2x 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
The Einhell cross laser level TC-LL 2 makes it easy to project a laser cross and single laser lines onto walls, floors, ceilings or workpieces. Using the cross laser level you can align tiles, edgings, wallpaper and objects with meticulous accuracy. Angular placement on surfaces is possible thanks to the universal clamp, enabling you to position nails or drill-hole markers precisely. Another function of the cross laser level is that of a digital spirit level, making conventional measuring tools redundant. This cross laser level also has a self-leveling function, with an LED which warns the user of tilt angles greater than 4. A 1/4 in. thread is integrated for use on a tripod. Comfortable handling of the cross-line laser is assured by the soft grip. Included in the scope of delivery is a universal clamp for user-friendly and flexible operation as well as a practical bag for storage.
- Easy projection of a laser cross
- Projection of a horizontal and/or a vertical laser line
- Angled positioning of objects with help of the universal clamp
- Self-leveling (LED warning if the inclination is more than 4)
- Integrated 1/4 in. thread for use with a tripod
- Comfortable handling thanks to the soft grip
- 2 x 1.5-Volt AA batteries needed (not included in delivery)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.