The MTD 20 in. walk-behind push mower is equipped with a 125cc Briggs & Stratton engine that delivers powerful performance. This mower features three cutting positions between 1-1/4 in. and 3-3/4 in. and provides a rust-resistant blade for durability and consistent cutting action. For convenient mobility, this mower features 7 in. front and rear wheels along with a durable metal handle. This MTD push mower requires limited assembly with no tools required. Also included is a trial-size packet of Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer. Sta-Bil helps prevent fuel breakdown, keeping fuel fresh for up to 12 months. It will also help protect engines from gum, varnish, rust and corrosion.
- 125cc gas-powered engine delivers powerful performance
- 20 in. cutting path lets you cut a wide area of lawn with each pass
- 3 cutting positions with 1-1/4 in. to 3-3/4 in. cutting height range to manicure the lawn to your specifications
- Rust-resistant single-blade deck for consistent cutting action
- 7 in. front and rear wheels for stability and control
- Durable metal handle
- Sta-bil fuel stabilizer packet included; prevents fuel breakdown, keeping fuel fresh for up to 12 months
- Easy setup, no tools required
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower
- California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.