- 5 Quick-Connect spray tips (0o, 15o, 25o, 40o and soap) tackle light, medium and heavy duty cleaning tasks
- Powerful 14.5-amp/1800-Watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1.76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Farenheit
- TSS (Total Stop System) automatically shuts off the pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.Working Pressure:1450 PSI.20 foot high pressure hose
- Dual detergent tanks - two 0.9 L onboard, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects
- CSA approved. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Manufacturer refurbished in Like New condition with 90 Day manufacturer warranty and 30 Day hassle free returns. Fully load tested.
Power. Performance. Versatility. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment and more. Packed with an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX 3000 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime. Equipped with a dual detergent tank system the Pressure Joe SPX3000 carries and stores two different types of detergent simultaneously in its two .9L onboard removable detergent tanks. Conveniently switch between different detergents with its detergent selection dial and blast away all sorts of grime. Its 34-inch extension spray wand and rear wheels provide easy maneuverability and access to hard-to-reach areas such as 2 story buildings and the undersides of the automotive vehicles and lawn equipment. Tailor the pressure output of the spray to your cleaning needs with Pressure Joe's five quick spray nozzles. Other features include: 20 foot high pressure hose, 35 foot power cord, garden hose adaptor, and a TSS (Total Stop System) trigger that automatically shuts off the pump when the trigger is not engaged. Voltage 120 V ~ 60 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.