- Two-part epoxy paste to replace missing or rotted wood is resistant to dry rot, UV light, fresh and salt water
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to 200 degrees F
- High tack helps reduce drips and sags while hardening
- PC-Woody part B must be mixed with PC-Woody part A in equal volumes on a flat surface with a stiff putty knife; DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MIX WITH GLOVES
- Not recommended to mix PC-Woody in teaspoon size increments or smaller simply because of the likelihood of an âoff-ratioâ mix
Wood epoxy paste interior/exterior waterproof - paintable"p.c. Woody" pine/tan - 1 to 1 mix ratio - can size 6 ounces Replace missing/rotted wood with structural strength greater than most wood. Permanently repair window sills, frames, cornish, furniture, decking; rebuild missing wood; bridge or reinforce larger holes with screen wire or wood blocks. 30-40 minute working time. 90 minutes tack free, overnight for service, 1 week max cure time at 70 degrees Fahrenheit. After cure work and tool like real wood. Contains real wood pieces. Resistant to weather elements, mildew, dry rot, UV light, fresh and salt water, and chem icals present in pressure treated wood. No vise or clamp needed for most applications. Will not drip or sag when applied to flat, vertical or overhead surfaces. 850 psi tensile shear strength. 50-55 hardness shore D after 1 week of curing.Stainable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.