Jonsered ST 2376EP has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Jonsered ST 2376EP has been designed for occasional use in all snow conditions, 10-30 cm. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission, power steering and extra large tires ensure smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Push-button, electric start is quick an easy, even in extreme conditions
- Power steering gives the possibility of disengaging the drive for 1-or both wheels, making the snow thrower much easier to turn and maneuver
- Ribbon style augers and high performance impellers combine for superior snow processing and throwing distance
- Heated handles
- Differential lock
- Bright, long-lasting LED light provides clear visibility, at any hour
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Cast iron auger gear box
- Controls are conveniently placed and easy to operate and the loop-style handle arrangement also allows better control
- 2-stage system provide high throwing capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.