- Chisel designed for precise woodworking
- Hardened, tempered, high-chrome carbon alloy steel blade for edge retention
- Break-resistant, ergonomic handle; steel striking cap for use with steel-headed hammers
- Includes blade guard to protect work edges; can be wall mounted
- 9 inches in length; 1/4-inch blade width; limited lifetime warranty
Size:1/4-Inch wide Stanley 16-973 1/4-Inch Wide FatMax
Short Blade Chisel The Stanley 1/4-Inch Wide FatMax Short Blade
Chisel is an ideal tool for the dedicated woodworker who repeatedly requires
perfect grooves, crisp carvings and timesaving precision. The FatMax chisel
provides increased strength in the neck area where common breakage occurs.
Each chisel is friction-welded for a stronger blade and improved performance.
The hardened and tempered high-chrome, carbon-alloy steel is ball-bearing
grade; it allows the chisel blade to stay sharp longer, unlike forged blades
that require more frequent sharpening for edge retention. Designed for
resisting tough impact and treatment, the ergonomic bi-material handle has
steel striking caps, allowing the user to work with steel-headed hammers. The
FatMax chisel brings the innovative traditions of the FatMax line to those who
demand and rely on high performance hand tools. The 9-inch blade offers
exceptional strength and control. It comes with a reusable, full-length blade
protector that can be wall-mounted for easy storage. See all Product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.