- Plant a bumper crop using this lightweight cultivator to weed, loosen soil, and mix compost in small gardens
- Adjustable width from 6 to 9-inches and digs up to 5-inches deep
- Powerful 25-cc, 2-cycle gas engine does all the work for you
- Pull-cord start with SpringAssist starting technology reduces pulling effort by up to 55-percent and is compatible with JumpStart units (sold separately)
- 4 forward-rotating and adjustable cultivating tines made from heavy-duty steel
Time to plant your vegetable garden? Better make sure that the soil is ready, and with the Troy-Bilt EC 2-Cycle Garden Cultivator you can. Troy-Bilt's TB225 2-cycle garden cultivator is ideal for cultivating and weeding small plant beds and vegetable gardens. Cultivating your garden's soil so that it's light and fluffy allows for optimal growth for your plants, and this gas-powered garden tiller is perfect for doing just that. Lightweight and easy to operate, the TB225 garden cultivator comes equipped with 4 premium, forward-rotating cultivating tines that can be easily adjusted depending on your desired cultivating width. Adjust the tines to dig from 6 to 9 inches wide and up to 5 inches deep. This powerful 2-cycle gas tiller features a pull-cord start with SpringAssist starting technology that reduces the number of pulls you need to get it running. A comfortable V-shaped handle makes pushing this cultivator across the ground near effortless, while its small profile make it easy to store. When the time arrives, be sure your garden soil is ready for planting into by turning it over with the Troy-Bilt 2-Cycle Garden Cultivator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.