- Product Overview
- Powered by a strong 208cc engine and equipped with a cast-iron transmission with patented Bronze Gear Drive
- Equipped with counter-spinning, twin vertical tines that create richly tilled paths with high quality results in just one pass
- Offers a 16-inch tilling width, an adjustable tilling depth up to 6.5 inches and a 10-inch tine diameter
- Designed with 13 x 5-inch durable tires for smooth and sturdy operation
- Operates with Just One Hand Operation so you can walk on solid ground, not your freshly tilled soil
The Troy-Bilt 208cc Bronco Axis Vertical Tine Tiller creates the smoothest, fastest tilling experience. It features vertical tines that work together like a giant eggbeater, spinning in opposite directions to instantly drill down, then till forward through the dirt at their full depth. This forward motion minimizes vibrations and fatigue. With the Just One Hand Operation, you can walk on solid ground, not your freshly tilled soil. This tiller is powered by a strong 208cc engine that features a heavy-duty cast iron transmission with patented Bronze Gear Drive, which is so durable, we back it by a limited lifetime warranty. This tiller offers 16 inches of tilling width is 6.5 inches in depth, and is equipped with sturdy 13 x 5-inch long-lasting tires. The Axis Vertical Tine Tiller has an easy-grip plow handle and 7-inch steel vertical tines, making it both a comfortable and precision-based choice. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.