- Operating from the user's backpack, this gas blower is comfortable, yet powerful enough to handle your landscaping needs
- Up to 150 mph air speed and 500 cfm air volume for blowing large piles of leaves and debris
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Backpack design and padded hip belt for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Long flex tube allows operator to maneuver around and under objects
Big jobs require the best tools and the Troy-Bilt 4-Cycle TB4BP EC is a powerful backpack blower that can move big piles of leaves easily and is in a comfortable ergonomic compact backpack design to reduce user fatigue. The 32cc 4-cycle full crank engine is a high-torque design that is capable of outputting up to 500 cfm and 150 mph. With a powerful airflow generated by a powerful 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine, this gas leaf blower has more torque without the hassle of gas and oil mixing. The engine also has both SpringAssist technology and JumpStart capability for easy starting. The patented Coolflex backpack harness design has padded straps and allows cool air to circulate to the operator's back. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt TB4BP EC allows you the comfort to keep working until the job is done.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.