The Colt FT XP garden rototiller features a powerful 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine and patented Bolo tines that cut through soil with ease, resulting in finely tilled, well-aerated soil. The Bolo curve design allows the tines to cut and dig at an offset angle for groundbreaking while the swept-back angle turns under the soil. With adjustable tilling widths, chain drive transmission and ability to till up to 7 in. deep, the Colt FT XP front-tine rototiller is designed for premium garden soil preparation.
- Troy-Bilt colt XP 24 in. front-tine tiller features a compact design that is best suited for tilling small to medium-sized gardens
- 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine packs enough power to turn over large amounts of tough soil
- Power reverse helps you back out of tight corners and dense soil with ease
- Chain drive transmission provides rugged performance
- Side disks help prevent damage to surrounding seedlings and other plants
- Adjustable tilling widths of 13 in., 22 in. and 24 in. adds versatility and convenience
- 1 forward speed with steel tines with a 7 in. tilling depth slice, chop and turn to create finely-milled, well-aerated soil
- Forward-rotating tines quickly turn soil for easier planting in the spring or turning under vegetation in the fall
- Depth stake allows you to customize your tilling depth up to 7 in. and adjustable tilling widths (13 in., 22 in. and 24 in.) provide versatility and convenience for the task at hand
- Handle height adjusts for your comfort and convenience
- In addition to gardening, tillers can also aid in prepping areas for seeding, mixing compost in the pile or mixing compost into your soil
- Premium 3-year limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.