- Product Overview
- PEX TUBING: Flexible water pipe tubing for potable water distribution systems; chlorine and UV resistant; minimum working temperature 33 degrees Fahrenheit at 160 PSI and maximum working temperature 200 degrees Fahrenheit at 80 PSI
- FLEXIBLE PEX PIPE: Line expands and contracts with temperature changes and is freeze resistant
- PUSH-TO-CONNECT: Use with SharkBite push-to-connect plumbing fittings or brass barb fittings using PEX crimp tool or clamp connections
- PREFERRED BY THE PRO: All SharkBite PEX tubing meets the same standards for commercial and residential plumbing applications; PEX hose is great for repairs, and easy to cut with SharkBite shears
- MADE IN THE USA: All SharkBite connectors, adapters, and piping are manufactured and tested in the USA
SharkBite PEX Tubing is an excellent flexible water pipe tubing product for plumbing and hydronic systems with superior flow. PEX tubing is flexible, easy to install, and minimizes noise caused by a water hammer. Designed for use on hot and cold potable water lines, Blue PEX tubing is commonly used for cold water lines for identification purposes. CUT. PUSH. DONE. The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy thanks to unique quick connect pushfit technology. When you insert a pipe into a SharkBite quick-connect fitting, the fitting's stainless-steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while its special O-ring compresses to create a watertight seal.