- Powered by a 357cc Electric Start gas engine with a 4-way chute control that allows you to change pitch and direction of snow easily
- Clear snowy walkways up to 30" wide of snowfall with serrated steel augers and a durable rugged steel chute to cut through and discharge snow in just one pass
- Heated hand grips and Touch 'N Turn steering allows for easy operation
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- Designed with 16" x 6.5" X-Trac tires to tackle all types of winter conditions
Looking for a powerful snow removal solution to ease your winter needs? Look no further than the Troy-Bilt Artic Storm 30XP 357cc Electric Start Two-Stage Gas Snow Thrower. This model is designed for the wettest and toughest snow. The Artic Storm 30XP is powered by a dependable 357cc gas engine with electric start for easy engine engagement. The serrated steel augers can clear snowy pathways up to 30Ã wide in just one quick pass. This snow thrower comes with Touch N Turn Power steering for easy control. The 4-way adjustable chute allows operator to choose their desired discharge direction and avoid blowback during usage. The included polymer skid shoes and heated hand grips offer added comfort for operator during usage. The Artic Storm 30XPÃs 16Ãx 6.5Ã X-Trac tires provide traction and gripping in even icy conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.