- Product Overview
- POWERFUL ENGINE: 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed
- MOWING CONVENIENCE: 21-in, 3-in-1 convertible deck lets you side discharge, mulch or rear bag grass clippings
- VERTICAL STORAGE TECHNOLOGY: Reduces storage space by more than 70% with no fuel or oil leak
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25-in to 3.75-in
- WARRANTY: Two-year manufacturer warranty for peace of mind
The CRAFTSMAN M160 21-in. push mower is ideal for small- to medium-sized yards. It's powered by a 150cc Briggs and Stratton engine with one step starting, no priming needed. The mower's Vertical Storage technology can reduce the amount of space you need to store your mower by more than 70% with no fuel or oil leaks. The 3-in-1 deck allows you to mulch, helping to put nutrients back in the soil for a healthier lawn, side discharge or use the 1.9 bushel Dust Blocker bag for easy cleanup or composting. With an ergonomic handle, this mower provides comfort and control while mowing. The 8-in. rear wheels provide improved maneuverability on any terrain and the dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy for you to change the cutting height while mowing. You can rely on the CRAFTSMAN M160 to get the job done right.