- Product Overview
- Detects as little as 1/32 in. of water to offer an effective early warning system
- Solid-state circuitry is extremely sensitive and reliable
- Loud 110 dB alarm can be heard throughout the house
- Sensor has a 6 ft. wire so it can be extended into a sump pit, or mounted on a wall
- Accommodates the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire (additional 24-Gauge wire not included)
Use the Basement Watchdog Battery-Operated Water Alarm to detect leaks before costly water damage occurs. This alarm can detect as little as 1/32 in. of water and produces a loud 110 dB alarm that can be heard throughout the house to provide an effective early warning system. The water alarm can be placed directly on floors or mounted for installation in a variety of locations: in a sump pit, near water heaters, refrigerators or dishwashers, next to washing machines, under sinks, close to air conditioner drain tubes or wherever there is a risk of water damage. The sensor with 6 ft. of wire offers installation versatility and can accommodate the addition of more than 100 ft. of wire. The water alarm operates using a single 9V alkaline battery and has a battery-saver feature that only uses energy when the alarm is sounding.