- Product Overview
- Made from recycled plastic bottles (PET), this unique plush weave is soft yet strong
- Available in 9 designer colors, inspired by Nature, with matching leashes and harnesses
- Beautifully stitched and finished, using the highest quality hardware components
- Proudly built in New Hampshire
- Guaranteed (Even if Chewed)
Size:Collar - 1"W; 12-20" Neck Eco by Lupine products are proudly built in Conway, New Hampshire and Guaranteed (Even if Chewed). Made from recycled plastic bottles. Bottles are melted, purified and extruded into thread. The thread is then woven to create this unique soft yet strong material with a rich texture. 1" wide collars are suitable for medium and larger dogs. Features strong bar-tack stitching, welded D-ring and a custom designed side- release buckle. In 9 designer colors. Matching leashes and harnesses available. To determine collar size, measure snugly around the middle of the dog's neck, then add an extra 5-percent for a comfortable fit. Machine wash, warm water, mild soap (no bleach or bleach alternative). Air dry. Lupine products are not recommended for tie-out.