- Product Overview
- [MADE IN JAPAN]: With the finest stainless steel, the Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife features both serrated and straight edge blades, and is a fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool
- [HANGS NEATLY]: On your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench
- [INCH MARKINGS]: On the Japanese stainless steel blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth
- [BLADE SIZE]: 7.25 inches; Handle Size: wood, 5.25 inches; Weight: 10 oz.
- Features both serrated and straight edge blades
- A fantastic gardening, landscaping, and camping tool
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Includes 6 month warranty.
Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel, the NJP650 Nisaku Stainless Steel Weeding Knife boasts a concave blade featuring both straight and serrated edges that are useful for gardening, landscaping, and camping. NISAKU is fantastic for dividing plants, planting or transplanting bulbs, flowers and herbs, digging out weeds, removing rocks, cutting through roots and so much more! Inch markings on the blade will ensure your plants and bulbs are planted at just the right depth, and a comfortable wooden handle allows for a reliable, non-slip grip for all-day digging and ensures you push into the soil with more control. The blade size is 7.25 inches, the handle size 5.25 inches, and NISAKU weighs just 10 oz for swift, easy maneuvering. Comes with a faux leather sheath and hangs neatly on your peg rack for a tidy shed or work bench, too.