- Product Overview
- Ideal for small to mid-sized gardens and flowerbeds
- Powerful 6.5-amp motor cultivates up to 14" wide x 7" deep
- 4 steel tilling blades for maximum durability and performance
- No gas, oil or tune-ups make it effortless to start and maintain
- ETL approved; Manufacturer Refurbished - 30 day free defective returns.
Sun Joe, the Tiller Joe allows you to quickly and easily loosen dirt for effective planting. With a powerful 6-1/2 amp motor and four angled steel blades, it cuts through even the toughest earth. And its electric motor is easy to start, operate, and maintain.Tiller JoeAt a Glance:Four angled steel-blade tines for efficient tillingPowerful 6-1/2 amp motor for dependabilityLightweight, ergonomic design for operator comfortFolding handle for compact storageInstant Start for quick, convenient start upsSafety switch prevents accidental startsFeatures a 6-1/2 amp motor for powerful performance. View larger.Lightweight tiller is easy to push and maneuver. View larger.Effective Tilling Action is Easy on Your BodyThe Sun Joe Tiller Joe features four durable steel-blade tines that are angled to loosen tough earth. With each pass, it cultivates a 14-inch (36-centimeter) wide path, and it delivers a 7-inch cultivating depth. Compared with traditional hand-tools, this electric tiller makes both planting and dirt removal tasks significantly easier on your body.Powerful Motor and Convenient, Low-Maintenance DesignBehind the Tiller Joe's dependable performance is a powerful 6-1/2 amp motor.