- Front-wheel drive self-propelled mower powered by a 40V max Battery with push button electric start
- Core technology features a unique motor design that delivers maximum torque without the need for gas
- Mower is equipped with a 21-inch wide dome, Steel deck with a 3-in-1 mulching bag and side discharge system
- Designed with adjustable ergonomic handles with an overmold grip for easy operation and handles can fold down for easy storage
- Backed by a 5-year limited product and 3-year limited Battery Warranty (Includes 1 Battery and charger Sold Separately)
For over 80 years, Troy-Bilt has manufactured the toughest power equipment to help you achieve your ideal yd. Now you can get the power & performance you expect with Troy-Bilt but without the gas, introducing Troy-Bilt powered by core. The Troy-Bilt CORE TB610 front-wheel drive self-propelled mower is powered by a 40V Max engine for a quick operation. The 21" steel deep dome deck is perfect for cutting medium sized yd with ease. The Tb610 is built with a 3-in-1 mulch bag & side discharge system so you can clear your yd easily & quickly. It is also equipped with an electric push-button start along with an operator display with a battery efficiency Gauge to ensure that you are using just the right amount of power. Adjust the height with a dual-lever 6 position adjustment with a height range of 1.125 – 3.625" for comfortable operation. The front wheels measure 8" & the rear wheels measure 11" to tackle medium sized yd with ease. Designed with adjustable, ergonomic handles with over mold grip that can easily fold down for compact storing. The Tb610 push lawn mower sets a new standard for outdoor power equipment. The Troy-Bilt Tb610 core 40V fwd self-propelled lawn mower is backed by a 5-year limited product, 3-year limited warranty & limited lifetime motor warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.