- Product Overview
- Powered by a Briggs & Stratton 250cc engine with one forward speed and power reverse
- Forward rotating 12-inch Bolo tines work to slice, chop and turn ground for finely milled soil
- Offers a 16-inch tilling width capacity and an adjustable tilling depth up to 7 inches
- Designed with 13-inch AG Tires for smooth and sturdy operation
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
The Troy Bilt Pony 250cc Tiller is built with a dependable engine, tough cast-iron transmission and forward-rotating Bolo tines. The Troy-Bilt Pony is powered by a 250cc Briggs & Stratton engine with a cast-iron transmission with bronze gear drive. With forward-rotating tines, the Pony operates in one forward speed equipped with power reverse. This Troy-Bilt tiller has a 16-inch tilling width, and tilling depth adjustable up to 7 inches. The thrilling tines are 12 inches in diameter bolo patented tines. The Pony has 13-inch AG tires and a factory-installed protective front bumper included. Troy-Bilt offers a limited lifetime warranty on the Pony's transmission and a 2-year limited warranty on the unit.