- Product Overview
- 17.5 HP/500cc Briggs & Stratton engine for reliable starting and plenty of power
- Durable and compact AGM battery provides longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries, with improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season
- 7-speed continuously variable (CVT) transmission has dash panel control that is easy to see and adjust
- 42-in side-discharge cutting deck delivers a clean, even cut
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
Yard work shouldn't feel like a chore, and with the Troy-Bilt Pony 42 you'll tackle your yard with ease. A rugged and reliable 42-in. steel deck was engineered to fit a step-through frame that provides more space to allow for easier on and off access. A 500cc Briggs & Stratton engine delivers reliable starting and plenty of power to easily tackle your yard. Shift-on-the-Go? transmission quickly adjusts speed to suit your needs, giving you control around obstacles with an 18" turning radius. You can count on Troy-Bilt to help make your yard work easier.