- Powered by a 160cc Honda GC160 engine
- Equipped with a cast-iron tranmission with bronze gear drive
- Offers up to a 16-inch tilling width, 17-inch tine shield and a 6-inch tilling depth
- Designed with 10-inch bolo tines and blades
- Designed with 13 x 5-inch AG tires for added durability
The Troy-Bilt Pro-Line CRT is a powerful counter-rotating garden tiller. A premium Honda 160cc GC engine provides the power to break up hard-packed soil quickly. ItÃs also small enough to fit in between garden rows thanks to a tilling width of 16-in.
- Powered by a premium Honda 160cc GC engine with the strength to break up hard-packed soil quickly and easily.
- Just One HandÃ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Proline CRT ideal for small-to-medium sized gardens.
- 10-inch, counter-rotating BoloÃ tines with depth stake for up to 6-inches of tilling depth.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- The included front bumper protects your tillerÃs engine.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.