- Product Overview
- Clears snowy walkways up to 28" wide and 21" deep in one pass
- Touch 'n Turn power steering and heated grips provide ultimate ease and comfort for snow removal
- Upgraded extended 8" clog resistant chute keeps snow farther away from operator
- Backed by a 2 year limited warranty
- Powered by a 277cc 4-cycle OHV Electric Start gas engine makes clearing large areas of snow quick and easy
The Storm Tracker 2890 2-stage snow thrower D-Track drive system creates 50% more ground contact for superior control, traction and durability in all winter conditions. The in-dash remote pitch control and the 2.5 turn hand crank, allow you change pitch and direction of snow discharge with ease. The self-propelled drive system with Touch 'N Turn power steering gives you speed control and added maneuverability. The in-dash headlight will help you to clear snow in low-visibility conditions, and the heated hand grips will add comfort in cold weather.
- 28 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- Troy-Bilt 272 cc OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- D-track drive system creates 50% more ground contact, providing added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice
- 3 different SelecTrac drive modes shift the unit's weight for optimum performance on hard-packed or icy snow or on gravel driveways
- In-dash remote pitch control, 200 remote OVH crank chute rotation
- Touch N Turn power steering allows you to turn with the touch of a finger
- Just 1 hand operation feature lets you guide the 2-stage snow thrower with 1 hand, freeing the other hand to adjust the remote chute control
- Heated hand grips for added comfort in the worst weather conditions
- In-dash headlight provide added visibility in low-light conditions
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing
- 15 in. x 4.5 in. track foot print, providing added stability and traction in heavy-snow and ice
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Good for snowfalls up to 12 in. D
- 2-year limited warranty
- Protect yourself from harsh elements during clearing with a snow cab, and protect your equipment when stored with a snow thrower cover (each sold separately)
- Some assembly required upon delivery.
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen snow and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
Ships by truck from our North Carolina facility with liftgate residential delivery included in the price. East coast delivery is 4-7 days Central delivery is 5-9 days and West is 7-14 days. We are currently experiencing some delays due to high network volume.