- Product Overview
- Large 50-in reinforced fabricated steel deck for rugged performance and enhanced durability
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Powerful, twin-cylinder Kohler engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- Cast iron front axle for added durability and rugged performance
Easily engage the large 50-in fabricated steel cutting deck with electric PTO switch. The systems monitor with LED readout let's you know when the Super Bronco 50 XP FAB is ready for service. Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat.