- Product Overview
- 159CC / Recoil pull-start with AUTOCHOKE
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
- Get improved control and faster turns with variable speed front wheel drive
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- 3 year limited warranty
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians.
Yard work has never been easier thanks the Troy-Bilt TB230B XP self-propelled walk behind lawn mower. The TB230B XP is powered by a reliable 159cc engine featuring ReadyStart technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. Variable speed front wheel drive provides improved control and faster turns and 11 in. high rear wheels bring improved traction and maneuverability over rough terrain. The 21 in. steel deck provides durability that's built to last and includes a deck wash for easy maintenance. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height. Dispose of grass clippings with either the side discharge chute, the included 1.9 bushel bag or the included mulch kit. with a reliable 3-year limited warranty, you can count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.