- Product Overview
- 272cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 28-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 2 year warranty.
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2820 is a 28-in. 2-stage snow blower that offers you added power with its 272cc Powermore engine and a large 28-in. clearing width to tackle the biggest jobs. Touch N’ Turn trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips allow you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The self-propelled drive offers a choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds, giving you control and versatility in tough winter conditions. The extended polymer chute blows snow in any direction. When winter brings its worst, count on Troy-Bilt to help.