- Product Overview
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine with Prime N Pull™starting system is engineered for reliable, easy starting.
- Single-speed front-wheel drive maneuvers easily around the yard and when turning at the end of a row.
- Dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75".
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
Brand new machine | Not in Original Box/Crate | Full Manufacturers Warranty | Ships by Truck/Freight Carrier
Easily maneuver around the yard with the Troy-Bilt TB200 self-propelled walk-behind lawn mower. The single-speed front-wheel drive is engineered to quickly navigate around trees, playgrounds, patios, and other obstacles. Powered by a reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton engine with Prime 'N Pullâ technology engineered for easy starting. A rugged 21" steel deck is designed to let you choose between mulching or rear bagging grass clippings and leaves when working in the yard. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located near the wheels to quickly adjust the cutting height from 1.25"- 3.75".