- Product Overview
- 140cc Briggs and Stratton OHV engine with Prime N Pull
- Single speed front wheel drive transmission
- 1.9 bushel rear bag and mulch kit included
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and trained service technicians. Each machine is run in all gears and all necessary adjustments are made. Includes full 2 year warranty. Machines have never seen grass and might have slight cosmetic imperfections. Machines arrive mostly assembled - You will need to extend handles (4 bolts) then add gas and oil. We recommend non-ethanol gas. Oil is included.
The Troy-Bilt TB200 self-propelled mower reduces mowing effort and features a dependable Prime 'N Pull Briggs and Stratton engine for easy starting. Single speed front wheel drive makes it easier to maneuver while mowing. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
- Briggs and Stratton engine with Prime N Pull E-Z starting system for reliable, easy starting
- Single speed front wheel drive maneuvers easily and with less effort
- TriAction cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Fully assembled in the box, just unfold the handle
- Use fuel stabilizers to maintain your engine and increase the longevity of your mower (not included)