- Product Overview
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- All-wheel drive transmission adapts to any mowing condition by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to get the right traction
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
- Certified refurbished with full manufacturer warranty. 30 day hassle free returns.
When your yard asks a little more of you, the Troy-Bilt XP Series offers the extra performance you need. Covered by a 3-year limited warranty, you can eliminate oil changes on the Troy-Bilt TB230 self-propelled mower with the innovative Check, Don't Change(TM) system of the Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. All wheel drive transmission with variable speed control makes it easy to adapt to any terrain quickly and easily. With rear bag, mulch kit and side discharge options included, you have a choice for disposing of grass clippings. Dual-lever height adjusters are conveniently located to quickly adjust the cutting height and the TriAction cutting system uses a rake guard, symmetrical deck and specialized blade to deliver a clean, even cut every time. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.