- Product Overview
- A 190cc engine designed for powerful performance and durability
- InStep™ drive system is designed to adjust to your mowing pace easily
- Large, 23 in. steel deck allows you to work more efficiently with durability that's built to last
- Large 2.5 bushel rear bag collects clippings for easy clean up or composting and minimizes the time spent emptying the bag
- Dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- 9 in. x 9 in. wheels with more aggressive tire tread for stronger traction
- Built in America with U.S. and Global Parts
Mow large areas quickly with the 23" cutting deck on the Troy-Bilt TBWC23 XP wide-area walk-behind mower. The InStep drive system is designed to adjust to your mowing pace easily. Help to maintain a healthy lawn by mulching grass clippings or collect them in the 2.5-bushel rear bag for a clean look or to use in compost piles. Powered by a 190cc engine, this mower also includes a deck wash adaptor to quickly clean the deck's underside and help prevent the buildup of clippings.