- Product Overview
- 208cc Troy-Bilt electric-start engine with 26 inch clearing width
- Make quick work of heavy, icy snow with powerful serrated augers and an extended chute design
- Ergonomic controls and a centered chute crank make it easy to adjust speed, chute direction and more.
- 26 inch clearing width and a 20 inch intake height capable of handling up to 12 inch of snowfall
- Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
- Includes Snow Tire Chains
- Made in USA
- 2 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
The Troy-Bilt Storm 2600 brings the power and convenience you need to make clearing snow less of a hassle. Designed with powerful serrated augers that make quick work of heavy, icy snow. A center-mount chute crank puts the machine's controls comfortably within your reach. Change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard with a remote pitch control lever, and you can adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive thanks to Just One Hand operation. The extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator. The Storm 2600 can handle up to 12inch of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button, making sure winter won't keep you from doing what you love most.
Snow Tire Chains
The Snow tire chains will provide dependable traction in the most difficult conditions when you need it most. Whether in snow, ice or mud avoid slipping and sliding to complete the task ahead. The chains are easy to install and remove as needed.