- Product Overview
- 140cc Briggs & Stratton ReadyStart™ engine with simple no prime, no choke starting
- 11" high rear wheels provide added traction to make navigating uneven terrain easier.
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Built in America with U.S. and global parts since 1937
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75 "
- TriAction™ cutting system was engineered to deliver a clean, even cut every time. A rake guard stands grass upright for a clean cut, a higher performance blade creates lift for a finer cut and a symmetrical deck design improves airflow and works with the blade to cut clippings more times, producing a finer mulched cut
- 21" steel deck provides durability that's built to last
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 2 year warranty.
Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 2 year warranty.
Yard work just got easier thanks to the Troy-Bilt TB125B. This walk behind lawn mower features a dependable 140cc Briggs and Stratton engine that delivers reliable power to get the job done right and is equipped with ReadyStart technology for simple, no prime no choke starting. The TB125B has improved traction and maneuverability on hills and over rough spots in the lawn with 11 in. high rear wheels. A 21-in. steel deck provides durablity that's built to last with side dischage, mulch and bagging capabilitiy (1.9 bushel bagger and mulch kit included). Count on Troy-Bilt to help make yard work easier.