- Product Overview
- 180-220 grit sanding screens are best for final smoothing of joint compounds, and paint scuffing before repainting
- Dual sided abrasive surfaces for longer life; turn sheet over to expose a fresh cutting surface
- Open mesh design does not tear like paper, and allows debris to pass through reducing clogging
- Precut and notched to fit most drywall pole sanders
- Resin-bonded to resist build-up and humidity increasing the life of the screen
Sanding screen is ideal for finishing drywall prior to painting, feathering of joint compounds and spackling and scuff sanding painted walls before applying new paint. The nylon open mesh design allows sanding dust and debris to pass through, reducing clogging while the dual sided grit doubles the life of the sheet, simply turn it over and you have a brand-new sheet to sand with. This waterproof screen can also be rinsed with water and reused, extending the life of the screen. Gator Grit 25 Count 4-1/4" x 11-1/4" 220 Grit Very Fine Sanding Screen. Sanding screen is pre-cut to fit pole sanders and can be used wet or dry. The sanding screen is the ideal abrasive product to use to sand and feather drywall joint compounds and spackling to prepare wall surfaces for painting. It can also be used for scuffing painted walks before you repaint them. The screen is designed with an open mesh to allow dust and particles to pass through and reduce clogging. With its dual sided abrasive surfaces, you can
turn the sheet over to have a new cutting surface. You can also rinse clean the screen to give the screen an even longer life.