- Product Overview
- For Troy-Bilt, Bolens, Craftsman, Huskee, Lawn-Boy, Murray, Poulan, Ryobi, Yard Machines, Yard-Man walk-behind mowers with decks up to 22 in.
- Blade dethatches, rakes, mulches, scalps, bags and cuts lawns with simple adjustments to the nylon lines.
- Contents include one blade with sizers to fit 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and 5/8 in. universal center hole patterns and dethatching.
- Dethatching springs not included. Refer to part number RS-12. line. Metal dethatching springs converts rotary mower into a 16 in. dethatching blade.
- Factory tested and approved to provide the perfect fit, strength, durability and performance. Blade easily attaches to walk-behind mowers.
- Sharp-edged blades cut grass cleanly and make their way through grass more efficiently, reducing overall mowing time and effort. Dethatching improves the lawn's ability to absorb water and fertilizer. This results in a lush, healthier lawn.
Changing the blades on your lawn mower is one of the best ways to ensure a
healthy-looking and clean-cut lawn. Mowing with dull blades can tear and rip
grass tips, leaving the lawn susceptible to disease and browning. For best
results, blades should be replaced at least once every year. Arnold has
everything you need, including lawn mower blades, to keep your equipment
running at peak performance season after season. With Arnold you can be
confident of accurate fitment, as well as quality materials and construction.
For detailed installation instructions, please refer to your instruction
WE OFFER MECHANICAL REPAIR FOR ALL YOUR SUMMER & WINTER EQUIPMENT
Whether lawnmowers, snow blowers, push mowers, small engines, and more! Pick up and drop off available.Learn More