- Product Overview
- Built with the highest quality material, this utility pail is durable, made to last, and comes in both galvanized and hot dipped galvanized steel
- Designed with a classic finish that provides functionality for any use or a zinc coating which provides watertight seal and textured rustic finish
- This utility pail is made for home, garden, or farm and ideal for icing beverages, cleanup, storage, wet or dry carry, décor and more
- Sealed seams provide waterproof properties for wet or dry contents, rust and rodent resistant, and an offset bottom to keep the pail off the ground
- Our galvanized steel options are proudly Made in the USA, with hot dipping produced globally, this beverage bucket and utility pail is a better alternative to plastic, manufactured with 100% sustainable materials.
The essential utility pail to have on hand, Behrens manufacturing offers countless benefits for home, garden, or farm more durable than plastic and 100% recyclable. Built for now. Made to Last. Designed in Winona, Minnesota USA with the highest quality material, the galvanized steel or hot dipped steel pail are made to be durable and hard wearing. Behrens pails can be used for feeding the calves as well as for clean-ups, storage, wet or dry carry, home décor, planting and popular as a beer bucket or wine chiller. Choose from assorted sizes and finishes depending on your needs, which includes: 2-quart,
2 1/2-quart, 5-quart, 8-quart, and 10-quart. Used as a paint pail, Easter pail, feed pail, planter, or beverage bucket each is sealed to hold wet or dry contents, features an offset bottom to keep it off the ground, a wire reinforced top rim and solid steel handle for added durability and portability. The Behrens galvanized steel and hot dipped galvanized steel pails are your best alternative to plastic. Made from 100% sustainable materials and created to be rodent proof, and weather resistant. On top of that, this ice bucket, wine chiller or beer bucket won't absorb odors and will not rust.