- Product Overview
- Tool-free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench
- 5 A, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- Slim body design and ergonomic for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Maximum speed of 30,000 RPM
- 1/4 in. keyless chuck
- Jam-pot construction for job site durability
- Lightweight at only 3.2 lbs.
- 8 ft. power cord for added flexibility
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
The ideal rotary tool for drywall installers, this DEWALT cut-out tool was built with a 5 Amp motor for powerful cutting. Use it to make outlet cuts in drywall, title (such as acoustical tile) and other materials with ease. With a tool-free bit change and bump-off switch, you get increased productivity on any drywall job.
Spiral cut-out saws 5.0 amp Tool free bit change for fast and easy bit changing without a wrench, turn on/bump-off switch, slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use, dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life. Specs: 5.0Amps no load speed 30,000 RPM, collet diameter 1/8 inches, 1/4 inches, adjustable guide, spindle lock, 10 inches length, weight 3.2 pounds Includes: (1) drywall cutting bit, 1/4 inches, 1/8 inches collets.