- CAMO Edge Deck Screws secure boards to the joist through their edge, leaving a fastener-free surface
- Edge Deck Screws patented rake tip augers material out which reduces splitting and cracking
- ProTech Coated Edge Deck Screws are ideal for treated, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking
- 2-â in. (60mm) Edge Deck Screws are recommended for boards 1 in. (25.4mm) to 1- in. (38.1mm) thick
- Use Edge ProTech Coated Deck Screws with Pro, Pro-X1, Pro-NB, and Edge Guides
The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is a fast, easy, and affordable way to install a fastener-free deck surface. Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws are installed through the edge of the board—not on the surface—and are secured directly to the joist which reduces board movement. There’s no pre-drilling required when you use Edge Deck Screws with Pro, Pro-X1, Pro-NB, and Edge Guides. Edge Deck Screws have a patented rake tip that auger out material, which reduces splitting and cracking, plus their ProTech coating passes a 1500-hour salt spray test. Edge ProTech Coated Deck Screws can be used on treated lumber, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking. Two T15 Star drive bits included.
Number of Items:700
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.