- Product Overview
- Manufactured to 14/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications
- Each of the three conductors contain 41 strands of 30 AWG 100% copper wire
- Our Pro Glo® high visibility coldweather PVC insulation and jacket guarantees working flexibility in temperatures down to -40°F
- Heavy duty molded on 15A-125V NEMA 5-15 plugs & connectors that will not to pull away from the cord body
- Made in the Philippines (NOT China!)
Our special Pro Glo SJTW (300V) jackets offer high visibility for safety underfoot and extra flexibility in cold weather. The triple tap connector provides three standard 15A-125V outlets for additional power where it’s needed. Each male plug has a built in amber neon light which indicates that there is power in the cord and outlet. In addition, these extension cords provide Continuous Current and Ground Monitoring (CGM), an OSHA safety requirement. This latest safety feature identifies that there is ground continuity in a circuit when the green light turns on. In addition, the lighted amber male plug indicates there is power flowing through the cord.