- Product Overview
- STRONG ENGINE: 20 HP Briggs and Stratton® twin-cylinder engine with an easy and reliable starting system with no prime, no choke
- EXCEPTIONAL MANEUVERABILITY: Zero-turn radius for exceptional maneuverability and 11x6/20x8 wheels
- INCREASED CONTROL AND TRACTION: Dual Hydrostatic Transmission
- DURABLE: 42-in. reinforced stamped steel deck
- PREMIUM SUPPORT: High-back seat for support and comfort
- ROBUST STEEL FRAME: Designed for an enhanced mowing experience, featuring a 5-year frame warranty
- Factory Authorized Remanufactured using original parts and factory certified service technicians. Includes full 3 year warranty.
The CRAFTSMAN Z510 zero-turn riding mower provides an optimum mowing experience. Its strong 20 HP Briggs and Stratton twin-cylinder engine with an easy and reliable starting system with no prime, no choke and features a 42-in. steel deck. Equipped with a robust steel frame design, dual-range hydrostatic transmission, and high-back seating for optimum support and comfort, this mower will provide an exceptional ride as you power through the lawn with its zero-turn radius. You can add an optional mulching kit to create the perfect finishing touches by returning nutrients to your soil for a healthy lawn. Give your yard a professional look and feel with the CRAFTSMAN Z510 zero-turn riding mower.